Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Agresti - Posted on September 17th, 2018
Dr Mark Agresti was my 3rd attempt at finding a new Psychiatrist. I was having trouble after I moved from NYC finding a good psychiatrist. In the months prior to finally finding Dr Agresti, my bipolar 2 disorder had worsened while under care from 2 other drs. .Dr Agresti first corrected my meds which stabilized my quickly deteriorating conditions. Then he replaced a drug which was working but had nasty side effects. Dr Agresti immediately corrected the medication changes of the other 2 drs which was all I hoped for. After 3 months of stability he switched me to a new medication. I’m now not just back to where I had hoped but better than I was when seeing my previous dr in NYC. I am so grateful and happy for finding Mark Agresti MD.https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mark_Agresti/reviews?&rating=5#reviews
Dr Mark Agresti Psychiatrist in West Palm Beach,Florida is one of Palm Beaches top Psychiatrists in addiction, bipolar disorder 1 /2 and treating PTSD and anxiety and depression.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mark Agresti MD top best Psychiatrists in Palm Beaches,Florida
Deletehttps://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-mark-agresti-x88tv?referrerSource=autosuggest
Delete
Deleter/bipolar
•
Posted by
u/Iused2run2
just now
After flying 2 yrs from Fla to NYC due to no competent psychiatrists in Palm Beach County, Mark Agresti MD saved me.
When I first went to Dr Agresti. I was very depressed and with my severe bipolar was totally unable to function. That was 20 years ago. I am still under his care and will always be .Dr Agresti helped me qualify for private and federal disability. Now with proper medication. That he has the knowledge on what to combine. I am functional. I basically owe my life to Mark Agresti MD, Best psychiatrist in the Palm Beaches.